24th January 2017
Nexus Corporate Finance has been built to answer a clear market need for a sector-focused advisor of healthcare and education transactions and investments in the lower mid-market space. The team provide independent, high quality advice to SMEs, investors and entrepreneurs, as well as private equity firms and venture capital firms.
Owing to continued deal flow, Nexus Corporate Finance are now looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to join the team based in London.
Supporting the Healthcare and Education teams with the execution of M&A mandates, the job will entail, but will not be limited to:
- Financial analysis and financial modelling
- Sector and business research and analysis
- Business development activities
- Marketing activities
- Research and preparation of information memoranda
- A small number of administrative tasks
The ideal candidate should be:
- Qualified (ACA or CFA and their equivalents), with strong university qualifications (2.1 and above)
- Numerate, with expert analytical skills including the ability to build financial models
- Willing to learn and develop in a growing team, taking on a variety of different projects within the team
- Highly organised, proactive and diligent
- Interested in healthcare and education sectors
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly both in writing and in conversation
This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to join a start-up corporate finance boutique at a pivotal point in the business’s growth. Nexus Corporate Finance is a boutique with great sector credentials and a fantastic outlook on work-life balance, sitting within a wider group that includes HealthInvestor and EducationInvestor magazines.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs and a one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only successful candidates will be notified of an interview. Competitive remuneration.