Corporate Finance Manager
A growing corporate finance boutique, Nexus Corporate Finance, are looking for an ACA qualified Corporate Finance Manager/Associate 3, with 2-5 years M&A (TS or CF) experience post qualification with interest in working with UK lower mid-market healthcare and education companies.
The new Corporate Finance Manager will be hands-on, able to quickly build and develop relationships, originate and execute deals, having significant responsibility from day one.
Nexus Corporate Finance is a boutique advisory firm with specific sector focus in the UK healthcare and education markets, based near Piccadilly Circus, London. Currently in its third year, with a significant pipeline and a number of live deals, this is the perfect time to join the growing business.
You will be part of a small team, so need to be willing to get your hands dirty and aspire to build a market-leading corporate finance team.
The role requires someone to have:
- ACA qualification from a Big 4 firm
- 2-5 years post-qualification M&A experience
- Financial modelling experience (operational and leveraged)
- M&A experience, in particular report/IM writing
- Experience of working with owner-managers of high-growth businesses
- Enthusiasm for healthcare and education sectors in the UK
- Excellent communication skills – friendly and approachable, but able to negotiate a deal when needed to
- Commercial acumen
The role will include:
- Deal origination
- Leading and executing buy-side, sell-side, valuation and fundraising mandates, including due diligence, financial modelling, preparation of an IM and identification of potential purchasers/investors
- Working closely with founders, senior management, private equity, large corporates, lawyers, banks and various others
- Networking opportunities from day one
- A great team player, with experience in managing the team, including development of juniors
- A great work-life balance
- Freedom to get the job done
You will also be able to participate in the operational development of the Nexus Corporate Finance, such as recruitment, liaising with the finance team, preparation of annual budgets and monthly board reports, as well as marketing and growing Nexus Corporate Finance as a business and a brand.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and includes a deal-by-deal bonus scheme.